STEWARD INFORMATION & INSTRUCTIONS
- Fill out excel sheet given to you by the BA.
- Make sure rates and hours are correct according to the CBA with the client.
- Email Excel job sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
***DO NOT email the client a job sheet breakdown unless specifically requested by the client. It causes payroll confusion as not all sheets round money correctly.
***Invoices that do not make the Alliance cut off time of Noon the Monday prior to a regular Alliance pay week will be processed the following regular Alliance pay period, 2 weeks later. It will be the Steward's job to notify employees of the incident and when they should expect pay.
- Have new hire fill out W4, WT4, I-9 for Alliance. (You may want to include hiring hall agreement on 470 side.)
- You must see passport/ID/ SS card, fill out, verify and sign each form with your information***
- Scan or take readable pictures of documents and email with job sheet (excel) to email@example.com.
- Mail hard copy documents of new hire forms and any receipts from mailing documents to PO Box 9316 GB WI 54308.
- Fill out First report of Injury fully immediately.
- Make copies, scan or take readable picture of document.
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give copy to injured. Tell them to give that to medical billing if medical care given.
- Employees need NOT go in for medical care to fill out injury report.
- Notify Alliance if medical care given. If not directly from job site, then it is the employee’s responsibility to notify Alliance they went into receive medical care.